development. This will probably involve taking on risks but should not be a reckless
gamble placing you in desperate straights.
The object to challenging yourself is to move out of your comfort zone. This will no
doubt create unpleasant feelings. Learn to overcome what is holding you back.
You will become a stronger and more confident person striving to taking on new
challenges. Those creative projects you never thought possible will become
exciting and give you the confidence as your career moves forward.
Here is a list of reasons why you should leave your comfort zone.
1) You won't discover what you are truly capable of unless you take on new
2) There are sides of your personality that are worth exploring.
3) Risk is worth it especially if you want to grow.
4) Your comfort zone is hindering your real development.
5) Clients will appreciate what you have to offer.
6) You will have more to offer and your artwork will improve.
7) The creative possibilities are limitless.
8) Your leadership qualities will be recognized.
9) You owe it to yourself to expand the possibilities.
10) This may turn out to be more fun than you thought possible.