Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Let Some Of That Green Show

One of my favorite days for celebrating is St. Patricks Day. A chance to have some fine corned beef and cabbage with a large Guiness. Oh yes, and while enjoying the food with some down to earth Irish music. Plenty of places around Brookline such as Matt Murphy's or O'Learys. I plan to take part and be part of the festivities. Go out and enjoy yourself and meet some fine Irish friends. For more information check out: http://bit.ly/WkAMeF

This illustration was created with a pencil sketch and scanned into Photoshop. Once the image is in Photoshop I place the sketch on a separate layer and create another layer for coloring on top. Place the image in multiply mode so the sketch comes through. I create my colors and start painting. When I am finished I check out the finish version on my Epson Workforce 610.

No comments: